If you like these photos, you might want to look at a few of my photos from Missouri that are availble on istockphoto.com as stock images and as prints.
- X Marks the Spot - Metal sign with black X on it, on a tree in the snowy winter woods in Booneville, Missouri.
- Jesus - King of the Road - Roadside evangelism on a sign along Historic Route 66 in Cuba, Missouri.
- Into the Past - Wooden sign reading "Into the Past" in front of rustic log cabins, John's Modern Cabins to be exact, in a wooded setting.
- Home Cooking - Remains of a roadside business in rural Missouri that once offered Home Cooking, Gas, Food, Bait, and Handmade Gifts. A remainder from the former Stonydell Resort.
- Blank Wooden Sign - Rustic wooden sign with no message, in a grassy field with a small building and trees behind.
- Bathroom Sinks at Flea Market - Porch in front of the entrance to a flea market at Ste. Genevieve, Missouri, with many bathroom sinks on display.
- Vertical Open Sign on Porch - Neon open sign on porch of rustic wooden building, with blue sky behind and basket of flowers at Bonnot's Mill, Missouri.
More photos from Missouri are available on my Facebook profile:
- July 11-13 2008 - On the way to a meeting of the Route 66 Association of Missouri in Carthage, Missouri, and back again. Subjects include Zeno's Motel and Steak House, John's Modern Cabins, Spencer, White Rose Winery, Kellog Lake, Red Rock Apartments, Munger Moss Motel, Bell Restaurant, Wrink's Market, Satellite Cafe, Bear Creek Conservation Area, Big Piney River, Piney Beach Cabins, Witmor Farms Restaurant, World's Largest Rocking Chair, Circle N Cafe, St. Clair Motel.
- Route 66 Side Trip, July 3 2009 - Winding Brook Estate Lavender Farm, The Black Madonna Shrine and Grottos, and Saint Joseph's Hill Infirmary.
||Copyright © 1996-2009 by Carolyn Hasenfratz