Click the thumbnail of each image to see a larger version. Then click the large image to return to this page.
Pigeon's Ranch Interior
Abandoned Building on Cuervo Cutoff
Historic Route 66
KiMo Theatre Detail
El Vado Sign
Blue Swallow Lobby
Our Lady of Guadalupe
Tiles at Motel Ruin
Pow Wow Motel Bar
Cadillac and El Rancho
Bedroom in Historic House
Old Diner in Glenrio
Antiques in Historic House
If you like these photos, you might want to look at a few of my photos from New Mexico that are availble on
as stock images and as prints.
- Stairway and balcony of a historic building in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Santa Fe Trail Ruts
- Path of the historic Santa Fe Trail visible on the high plains of New Mexico.
Cafe Motel sign in Endee, New Mexico
- Large weathered metal sign with the words Cafe and Motel along Route 66 in New Mexico.
Route 66 Diner Interior
- Interior of Route 66 Diner in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Historic New Mexico Route 66
- Route 66 in Tucumcari, New Mexico, on the West side of Town looking East. Historic New Mexico Route 66 emblem stenciled on concrete median.
Retro Outdoor Light Fixture
- Outdoor lighting at the Pow Wow Motel in Tucumcari.
Motor Court Ruins Cubero New Mexico
- Ruins of old Motor Court on Route 66 in New Mexico, featuring an empty sign frame. Sky is dark and ominous from an approaching thunderstorm.
Chicago to LA
- Street sign showing mileage from Albuquerque, New Mexico to Chicago and Los Angeles.
Copyright © 1996-2007 by Carolyn Hasenfratz
My Art Work
Please also visit my other web sites:
Carolyn's Stamp Store
Rubber art stamps designed by Carolyn Hasenfratz for your creative craft projects. Many Route 66 designs available.
Carolyn Hasenfratz Design
Award-winning web design and development, Flash animation, presentations and slide shows, and graphic design.
The John's Modern Cabins News
Chronicles historic preservation efforts on Route 66, the Main Street of America.
Recommended Books about New Mexico